Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Politics.. shouldn't it concern us ?

I was watching Larry King show on CNN today. He was interviewing Oliver Stone about his upcoming film about George W Bush. I was really pleased to see such a high profile director taking so much interest in political events and who had clear opinion about everything.

Politics is some thing which touches our daily life. Decisions made by these people affect our life so much.

I do not see any Bollywood guys taking any stance on political events or having any meaningful conversation [ I should say except Aamir Khan ] . Most of them can not talk anything beyond page 3. Most of us talk / think / involve so much about Movies, Cricket. Is not political events more important than these ? I guess most of our directors are happy making same old masala movies.

No comments: